Monday, January 16, 2023

2023 Stay at Home Round Robin

Gail @ Quilting Gail is once again hosting her annual Stay at Home Round Robin.

Today, we reveal our centre blocks.  You can create a new block, or use an orphan block.  You can make your centre block and each subsequent round any size you wish. You decide how to interpret each weekly theme.

I made a 6.5-inch square-in-square block, using a Tula Pink print and an Island Batik print.


Each Monday, a different blogger will reveal that week's theme.

Here are my 2022 SAHRR and 2021 SAHRR quilts.

New this year is prizes!  Here are the generous sponsors:


9 comments:

  1. You are off to a bold start. I've watched the SAHRR the last couple of years, but hope to play along this year. Looking forward to seeing all the creative borders everyone designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your block Anja! I started off with a huge one, I guess I'll have a big quilt - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing where you go from that intriguing looking block. It's sure to be awesome, Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be a fun block to start with. Love the Tula Pink in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little owl peeking out in the center block! Looking forward to seeing how you build around it each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that fussy cut center. I look forward to waching your quilt grow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anja!! What a fun center block. You had to have fussy cut that center block fabric. It looks just like a little owl. I can't wait to see where you are taking this striking piece. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.