Saturday, January 21, 2023

Project Quilting 14.2 - Pink Tint

The second challenge for Project Quilting -- hosted by Kim @ Persimon Dreams and Trish @ Quilt Chicken -- is Pink Tint.

I paired a Benartex charm pack (Hot Basics by the Kanvas Studio) with Kona White to make some HSTs and ended up with a 32-inch square baby quilt.


I used Hobbs Heirloom Premium 80/20 batting and did an all-over stipple with a Connecting Threads pink thread.


The backing is a pink polka dot print by Robert Kaufman, and I used it for the binding as well.




6 comments:

  1. The polka dot binding is really fun and I really like how you paired the same prints together on the diagonal. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Anja. All those pink fabrics are eye candy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, pretty in pink quilt! Love the binding, too. Great job on PQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun finish. I've seen lots of PQ14.2 photos. They are all so unique. Thanks for joining TGIFF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.