We're already at round 2 for the Stay at Home Round Robin hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail.
Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life chose round 2 -- stars. As always, you decide how to interpret each weekly theme.
It was a crazy week for me, so I went the easy route -- I used a star print for a 3-inch border. 😉 I wanted to use green for the next round, so win-win.
This now measures 24.5 inches.
Each Monday, a different blogger will reveal that week's theme.
- January 16 - Centre block - Gail @ Quilting Gail
- January 23 - Round 1 - Roseanne & Sue @ Home Sewn by Us
- January 30 - Round 2 - Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
- February 6- Round 3 - Chris @ Chrisknitssews
- February 13 - Round 4 - Anja @ Anja Quilts 🠜 This is my round.
- February 20 - Round 5 - Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
- February 27 - Round 6 - Gail @ Quilting Gail
- March 13 - Quilt Top Parade
Ingenious! Now you are set up for the next round.ReplyDelete
I like it, and I think it was a great idea. I agree with Chris, you are set up well for the next border!ReplyDelete
Perfect and what a great interpretation of the prompt!ReplyDelete
What a fun interpretation! You are all ready for the next border. I love when fabric does all the work and this is a perfect example.ReplyDelete
Ooh, clever interpretation for the stars ;) It's a cheerful mini so far!ReplyDelete
Sneaky! But it works.ReplyDelete
Love the star fabric!ReplyDelete
Tricky, tricky, Anja!! Hmm... I don't believe I thought of looking for starry fabrics. An idea just flashed through my mind! Off to check...ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete