Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Celebrating 3 Years of Fun, Friendship, and Finishes

It's hard to believe it's been three years since I started my blog -- February 21, 2014.  I have met so many wonderful people, made new friends, and have had a lot of fun on this journey.

I've played along with mystery quilts and blog hops, designed two quilt blocks (and one was published in The Quilter's Planner 2016!!), tried new patterns, learned new techniques, and tried things I never imagined I would (and you know paper piecing is at the top of that list).  😊

GIVEAWAY!!!   I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Sangam (a Girl Guide World Centre) in India in 2018 to celebrate my 50th birthday.  Leave a comment telling me a place you have always wanted to visit.  I'll randomly draw at the end of the day Saturday, February 25, 2017.  The prize is two patterns from Jaybird Quilts.




Thanks to everyone who has commented on my blog (and thanks for following), given me great advice, and generally supported me in this adventure.  Here's to another great year!!






19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Three years is amazing. And what a great way to celebrate your birthday next year. I am hoping to make my first trip overseas to the UK next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'd love to visit New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Anja! It has been a lot of fun watching your journey. :) I have been such a homebody for years that I would be excited to visit just about anywhere outside the U.S! But I think the two at the top are Israel and Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 3 years! And what an exciting trip to look forward to! I've always said I want to go everywhere, see everything, and do everything. 😊 Top of my list is New Zealand. And Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three years!!!! Congrats on all you have achieved especially foundation paper piecing. Ireland is at the top of my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your three year anniversary and hoping for many more to come. I've always wanted to visit the West Coast. Also the Grand Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 3 years! I always love seeing your beautiful projects! Ireland is next on my bucket list. Your trip to India would be an amazing way to celebrate your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way you're going to be fifty! Happy blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary! Here's hoping for a lot more years filled with accomplishments and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I'd love to travel to India.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary!!! Time sure flies when you are having fun. I trip to India!! That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate. I'd actually love to travel to Canada. Really, I'd be happy to travel anywhere more than two hours of my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. three years! Where did that time go? Congratulations on your Blogversary! Your trip sounds amazing! Not as exciting but Ive always wanted to go to Scotland and New Zealand..and...and...and some day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary, Anja! I've enjoyed sharing the time with you :) A trip to India sounds very exciting. I've always wanted to see the Scottish Highlands.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always wanted to visit Hawaii with Australia a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! I must go to Italy and Greece one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm, I am thinking of going to India in 2018 too, hmmm, maybe we can get together somewhere, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary! And what a fantastic trip to mark a milestone. We've got a friend at Our Chalet right now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary! I am catching up post-QuiltCon and won't be able to comment on all the posts I missed, but this is worth celebrating! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.