Friday, February 10, 2017

TGIFF - Wind Farm

You may recall Wind Farm -- a new pattern from Leanne @ Devoted Quilter.  You can read about my progress here.

And here is the finished quilt.


A simple stipple in navy thread, avoiding the gold appliqued sections.


A light coloured backing to soften all the blue on the front.


I enjoyed making this quilt.  Now it patiently waits for the arrival of a baby.



If you have a finish this week, consider linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finish Friday @ Lisa in Port Hope
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hand Quilts 
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 




9 comments:

  1. How lovely, and I really like your choice of backing, perfect. I zoomed in to look at your stippling, you have some wonderful shapes, I saw a dog, a sea monster and a little man, or maybe they were just in my head, it's lovely anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The backing fabric is a great compliment and the touch of yellow in the binding is another fun detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be one lucky baby! Beautiful job and thanks for linking to TGIFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, Anja! The bright backing fabric is a fun choice :) Thanks again for testing the pattern for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been on fire this year. So many great finishes. I love the colours in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold on the blue works really well. I like that you left the gold out while stippling. That helps them pop off the background of blues! Beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! Such a bright and fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.