Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Finish Along 2019 - Q1 Goals

It's time to set goals for Q1 for Finish Along 2019.


I'm trying to get some old projects completed, so here's my list.

1.  Freefall Spring QAL - needs to be quilted.



2.  Classic Meets Modern QAL - needs to be quilted.



3.  Triangle EPP Project - I've decided on how to finish the edges, and then it needs to be quilted.



4.  Modern Plus Sampler QAL - finish piecing blocks and piece quilt top.



5.  Yin and Yang Quilts - piece the blocks for the second quilt and quilt both quilts.



Are you playing along with FAL 2019?  Or are you all caught up on all your projects?  😊




7 comments:

  1. Ooh, your Freefall QAL quilt came together so nicely, and I look forward to seeing how you decide to finish the edges for your Triangle EPP project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will you choose which one to attack first? They are all so enticing. Love the Freefall leaves but then the EPP project is so delicate and would scream - Me first. Whatever you choose to do first I wish you good luck in your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely projects! I'm wondering how you are going to finish the edges of the triangle EPP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your free fall, so dramatic. And also your plus quilt. Sounds daft, but I dreamt I made a plus baby quilt out of two packs of floral charm squares I have. Maybe I will add that to my list! Good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and White with pops of color? LOVE your Yin and Yang quilt!! I just turned in a Donation Quilt at Guild on Monday night made from that pattern. It goes together SEW quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your Classic Meets Modern quilt. It's a beauty! No, I haven't written down a goal list. I'm kind of afraid to see how many UFO's I really have going. It's a lot. I am hoping I finish more things than I start. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list and great quilts! Love that Yin and Yang one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.