Monday, February 27, 2023

Stay at Home Round Robin - Round 6

We've made it to the final round for the Stay at Home Round Robin hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail.  We hope that you have enjoyed sewing along with us.

This final theme was chosen by Gail @ Quilting Gail -- pinwheels.

As I only had enough fabric for four square-in-square blocks, they ended up in the four corners.  I used leftover fabrics from previous rounds for the pinwheels.  I used Kona Dove (from the spool round) for the background.  Now that it's pieced, I don't like Kona Dove for the background.  I also see now that I mixed up the blocks on the right-hand side -- I had planned for the pink pinwheel to be in the middle.



This finished 42 inches.  I will likely quilt this will an all-over stipple.

My progress:


There will be a quilt parade on March 13 to showcase your finished quilt top.


4 comments:

  1. I like that you are already thinking about how you are going to quilt it. Do you think you will do any seam ripping to move the pinwheel or leave it as is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top looks really gOOd Anja...& I don't think the "pink" looks out of place on the side...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pinwheels...can't believe we are at week six! I have 2 rounds o do this week...snow day tomorrow will really help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.