Monday, March 18, 2024

Stay at Home Round Robin Quilt Parade

Did you enjoy sewing along with the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR) hosted by Gail @ Quilting Gail?  It's time to link up your finished quilt (or quilt top).

I used three solid fabrics:  Kona Nightfall, Torch, and White.  It finishes around 56 inches after quilting.


I used a variety of free-motion quilting motifs with a light orange thread.


I had planned to do some big stitch quilting elements in the centre, but I couldn't decide on a plan.  I can always add it later.


You can see my weekly updates:



Make sure you link up your finished quilt here.

Thanks to my SAHRR host bloggers for another great QAL.


5 comments:

  1. Great job on your SAHRR! I love the quilting you did and that green grass (ours is not close to that at all). It really is so beautiful and vibrant. It was fun to host with you, too. Cheers for another great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your SAHRR, Anja, and the custom quilting in each section really finished it off beautifully. What did you use for the backing fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SAHRR is spectacular! As a Denver Bronco’s fan! ( A US Football Team), it makes my heart happy! 🧡💙🧡💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so striking! I love how the orange thread looks on the nightfall fabric. Thanks for participating in the prompts. The SAHRR was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this finish! (Sorry for the late comment!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.