Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Modern HST Sampler - Q1 Blocks

I've been participating in the Modern HST Sampler quilt-along hosted by Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts.

Modern HST Sampler QAL


It's been great learning new techniques to make HST's -- two at a time, four at a time, eight at a time, and from a strip set.

Six blocks have been released (one every two weeks) for the first quarter.  Here are my six blocks.


I've blogged about a few of these blocks here.

I think the Mountain block is my favourite so far.



Linking up with the Q1 Linkup.


5 comments:

  1. The mountain block looks just like a mountain range stacked and showing off some lovely atmospheric perspective (aka, the shading looks great)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sampler blocks are so much fun. I really need to use some of my scraps so this may be another project down the road. The Mountain Block looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are lovely. It is amazing just how much variation can come from one simple building block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely collection of blocks. I do like the mountain block the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sampler blocks. I love HST's, there is just so much you can do with them. The mountain is probably my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.