Sunday, October 4, 2015

The FART That Wasn't

I'm a little behind in my stash posts.  Fabric generally goes right in the laundry pile, and I often forget to take photos.

Our annual trip to the USA was moved up from November to the end of August this year.  I had high hopes that this would be an awesome FART -- Fabric Acquisition Road Trip.  I had dreamed about all the wonderful fabric I would buy.  But alas, it was not meant to be.  Instead, it turned out to be the Shoe Acquisition Road Trip -- seven pairs of shoes/sneakers -- and I'm not complaining.

I purchased the orange wide-back with the plan to use it on the back of my Gravity quilt, but I have since changed my mind.

Wide-back

Before I purchased the orange wide-back, I wanted to use this Michael Miller HST print for the back of Gravity, but the thought of having to piece the back stopped me.  But I did buy one metre for the back of the Gravity pillows.

Michael Miller

Some miscellaneous prints because the price was right.

Miscellaneous

And a few more...just because...

More Miscellaneous

I did purchase notions at Joann's:  several bottles of spray baste, a bottle of spray starch, pins, and rotary cutter blades -- using 50% off coupons.  Yeah for coupons!!

Linking up with Sunday Stash hosted by Molli Sparkles:





5 comments:

  1. ohh very pretty, I love the HST print, it has great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 7 pairs of shoes would definitely cut into my fabric budget, too. Lovely purchases, and I do love the Michael Miller HST print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the HST fabric. In just don't like making HATs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Michael Miller fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title of the post, I had never heard of FART :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.