So...monogrammed tote bags for my nieces. I found this tutorial online.
I forgot to box the corners on the bottom of this bag...oops...and I wasn't undoing any stitching to fix it. I don't like the handles made with fleece. It took forever to turn the tube inside out, and they're floppy. I think I'd use cotton webbing next time.
I made the letters using Alphabet Soup by Jaybird Quilts. I used Kona Purple.
I remembered to box the corners on this bag. I used Kona Honeysuckle.
When they come to visit, there are lots of bags of lots of stuff. So now they have personalized bags. It's very stressful to Auntie trying to figure out which diaper belongs to which niece. LOL
Linking up with Persimon Dreams before today's deadline.
I plan to sew today, but hoping to sneak in a nap this afternoon -- darn the time change. 😫 Although I'll be happy to see more daylight.