Thursday, March 28, 2019

Trinket Sew Along - More Week 3 Blocks

It's almost the end of week 3 of the Alison Glass Trinket Sew Along.  Have you been playing along?  If not, there's still lots of time to join in -- you can get the pattern and more details about the Sew Along here.

I've been sewing along with some other Canadian bloggers in support of Clinton Modern Creative, (IG @clintonmodern) a shop sponsor for the SAL.

Here is Shapes 2:


Shapes 3 was another opportunity to showcase a "trinket" from my Alison Glass fabric.


I'm showing you my 28 mm OLFA cutter and add-a-quarter inch ruler with my Shapes 4 block.


My blocks are posted daily on Instagram -- @AnjaQuilts.  Don't forget to check out Clinton Modern Creative for your sewing needs.



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.