Monday, March 25, 2019

Trinket Sew Along - Week 3

It's the beginning of week three of the Alison Glass Trinket Sew Along.  You can get the pattern and more details about the Sew Along here.

I'm sewing along with Clinton Modern Creative, (IG @clintonmodern) a shop sponsor for the SAL.  If you missed out on the 15% code last week, I suggest you sign up for their newsletter so you get notification of all future sales.

The other Canadian bloggers I'm sewing along with are:

Here is Shapes 1:


Now this is my kind of paper piecing -- simple straight line shapes 😊

Here are my blocks from the past two weeks.

Lines 1 to 5:


And Lines 6 to 10:



Don't forget to sign up for the Clinton Modern Creative newsletter.


3 comments:

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.