Thursday, March 14, 2019

Mulberry Quilt by Briar Hill Designs

Do you follow Briar Hill Designs?  Caverly paints the artwork for their fabric collections, and Julia is the pattern maker and quilt designer.  I met Julia as we are both members of Maritime Modern Quilt Guild.

When Julia needed help with some sewing, I happily volunteered.  I love pattern testing and helping out designers, especially when they are friends.  I got to play with some beautiful fabrics -- Bequest.


I pieced the four sections of quilt.  You can purchase the Mulberry pattern here.  Julia then pieced the four sections together, and voila...a finished Mulberry quilt.


You should head over to Briar Hill Designs -- I hear there's a giveaway.  😉


There will be a Quilt Along for the Shawl Quilt starting March 25.



7 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is a lovely classic design. I have long wanted to make a starburst quilt like this, but have never got around to it. I love these blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing quilt and collection! Lovely work by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the Lone Star variation you have achieved here! Beautiful quilt in classic blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome design and colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fabulous quilt in my favourite colour! Beautiful piecing Anja!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.