Wednesday, March 27, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Modern Plus Sampler

I finally finished piecing the quit top for the Modern Plus Sampler QAL, hosted by Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs and Paige @ Quilted Blooms.  The sampler is based on the book Modern Plus Sign Quilts (Canadians can purchase at Chapters Indigo).

This is one my my FAL Q1 goals.  


A little bit of paper piecing.


And more paper piecing.


I don't have any quilting ideas, so I'll take some time to think on it.  I have a lot of WIPs to keep me busy in the meantime. 😉



Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 


8 comments:

  1. Your's is awesome, Anja. Love the blue and orange against the bright white. I couldn't finish mine this month, so I won't make the parade. Just absolutely love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish! I'm not entirely sure how to quilt mine, either, and am somewhat hopeful for some inspiration from the upcoming parade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt! That orange and blue commination is hard to beat. I was a stop on that blog hop. So much fun! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Anja! I really love the colors you choose. I'm sure you'll come up with just the right quilting idea. It sometimes takes a while...be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your version, Anja! The bright blue is a fabulous contrast to the orange shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anja, your version is beautiful! I didn't know how to quilt mine either but with the help of my longarmer, I think we came up with some good ideas. Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anja, It is beautiful! This was such a fun QAL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.