Friday, March 22, 2019

Project Quilting 10.6 - Craving Chocolate

And just like that, it's the final week of Project Quilting Season 10.  The final theme was Chocolate, either the candy or the colour.  Hmmm....what to make.....

I used a chocolate print to make a mug rug.


  I added some Kona Chocolate and a polka dot for the border.


I am pleased to say that I participated in all six challenges this season.



Here are links to my previous challenge projects:


If you have a finish this week, here are some ways to share:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Kathy's Kwilts and More
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Show Off Saturday @ Sew Can She


10 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing all ten challenges! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! meant six challenges! your wonderful chocolate has my mind going crazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can taste the chocolate. Congrats on finishing all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun mug rug! And congrats on completing all 6 challenges! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anja, congratulations on your mug rug and all of your challenges. I just discovered Project Quilting and made my very first last night :-) I'm looking forward to joining in the fun next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and congrats on the finish. I am doing a little catchup and realize I have not "followed" your blog. You are now on my bloglovin feed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that you bought a bag of chocolates for your photo shoot!! What's in the bag?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's over already again1 One of these years.... Loved seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fantastic! way to complete each challenge this season! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.