Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Have Bag, Will Travel

Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty hosted a QAL two weeks ago for the Cargo Duffle pattern by Noodlehead.  My fabric was cut, but I didn't sew along based on the schedule -- life keeps getting in the way of my sewing fun.

But I've managed to finish my Cargo Duffle in time to link up!


The print is a Robert Kaufman canvas, paired with Kona Tangerine.


I highly recommend that you read Michelle's blog posts for the QAL.  She has lots of helpful hints, including instructions for lining the bag.


Now I need to plan a trip so I can use my new bag.  😊


Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 


12 comments:

  1. Oh Anja, it's fantastic and makes me hope I get to see you and this bag in person some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent colour combination! Congrats on making and finishing it. I've never made a bag this complicated before so I commend you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's turned out beautifully and it looks very "you"! You could always come to Newfoundland with your new bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an Anja bag! I am so impressed! I've never made any kind of bag and this one looks store bought it's so good! Loving the colors. We'll have to start calling it Anja instead of orange. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, and it’s the perfect colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This bag packs a punch Anja! Man you did a super job from choosing fabrics to final finish. Now to find a plane right?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great!!!! If you showed me a picture of that bag and asked me which quilter I follow had made it, I would have said you without hesitation. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an amazing job with this bag Anja! I love the colours (they really are YOU!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anja, that is one very sharp looking bag! Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous bag! Oh yes, you must go on a trip soon to show it off. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.