Monday, March 11, 2019

Trinket Sew Along

Have you seen the Alison Glass Trinket Sew Along?

Clinton Modern Creative,  a wonderful Canadian online store, is a shop sponsor for the SAL.  Owner Darla has recruited some Canadian bloggers to sew along.  Joining me are:


I'll be using two Alison Glass bundles:  Insignia and Kaleidoscope.


I don't have a plan for my blocks/layout, i.e. I didn't do a colouring sheet.  I'm just picking colours as I go along.


You can get the pattern and more details about the Sew Along here.

I'll do a weekly blog post, but my blocks will be posted daily on Instagram.  You can find me @AnjaQuilts.

Today is the first day of the Sew Along, and we are making block Lines #1.  I like to cut templates to help me with paper piecing -- otherwise, I always make mistakes -- those pesky angles.  I marked on my paper template the size of fabric needed.


It didn't take long for Lines #1 to be completed.


There's still time to join in.  Clinton Modern Creative has lots of Alison Glass fabrics, including some Trinket bundles, as well as notions such as the Violet Craft seam roller.



5 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see all these show up in my IG feed. I like the color combination you picked for your first block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like your fabric pull! How nice to have been chosen by Darla; she's a sweetheart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We talked about Jenn making this quikt butvyou didn't tell me YOU were making it as well. I feel so left out. I guess you can follow me not making this quilt over at dena@nonoblogyet. Ha ha ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those fabrics are going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your fabrics!!! And congrats on block 1!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.